Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th, 2011 - Day 02 of 60

I don't think the second day is ever as bad as the third, but I could be wrong.  Physically there is nothing wrong. I don't use caffeine at all so I am not suffering with the standard withdrawal headaches and blues.  I feel fine, but not good.  I do feel better than the norm, so that is a good thing. I am not sure why my weight drop was so drastic.  I was about the same the day before the Reboot started as the day I started, but it could be that I'm not drinking.  A bunch of pints can really add up when it comes to weight.  I think I overdid it bit the day before the Reboot, too.  It wasn't that I cared about missing the food, but I am one of those people who hates to waste anything, so I finished off a few things.  The weight number, to me, really isn't important.  In the end it is what the mirror says.  Today I didn't do any juice.  Juice is good, but it is a lot more work.  Maybe tomorrow morning.  My smoothie tonight was about four cups of kale, a quarter cup of organic hemp seed (my one vice during this reboot), a bag of Dole frozen tropical fruit (pineapple, mango, papaya, strawberry and banana), two peaches, four stalks of celery.... umm... I think that is it.   My morning smoothie had a mix of kale and mixed greens, a banana, hemp, same bag of Dole frozen tropical fruit, some celery and an apple.  That was about 64 oz for the day.  Had some lemon water as well.

I'm not sure I'll post each day, but when I post in the future there are several things I want to think about out loud.  I will say that while my resolve wasn't really tested at all, I found myself doing a lot of thought wrestling.  I know all the reasons why one wants to be healthy,  but sometimes your body (eager for all the things it is missing) wants to make silly justifications.  I'm sure you all know what I mean, so I won't belabor the point.

I also managed about half and hour of yoga today.  To be fair, it was Power Yoga, so I don't feel so bad only going about half-way. 

Hope everyone's Reboot is going well.


Progress
I am 0% through the 60 days.

Weight: 167.3 lbs















Food: Fruit/Veg Smoothie With Hemp Seed (Same As Yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment