Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10th, 2011 - Day 32 of 60

"Nothing happened!"
(Click here for the audio and/or click here for the script) 

A brief post to describe an uneventful day.  Those are the sorts of days I like.  Sure, eventful is charming, has a nice smile and always makes you think something is going to happen.  That is fine for once in a while, but not the sort you want to take home to meet mother.  No sir, uneventful isn't flashy, but is dependable.  Uneventful won't turn heads, but will turn hearts.    Uneventful is sturdy, dependable and gets things done without a lot of hullaballoo.  For my money, uneventful is top-notch.

It was all much easier today.  My stomach is right back in the swing with solid food.  It didn't really complain all that much.  I don't feel as if I am going to burst at the seams.  It is all good.   I ate a clone of yesterday's meal as I bought so much food.  It doesn't matter as I like all this stuff anyway.  My energy level is very good.  I am sure we've all experienced that "electric haze" feeling of being on low calories.  It isn't that light-headedness which makes you feel like heavy, be-mittened hands are gently pressing down on your shoulders.  You feel wonderful, but you know your energy reserves are being tapped.  Like when your laptop is on batter power and the screen dims. The best way I can describe it is that you are running on batteries that are close to depletion.  Yes, you have enough energy to do the job, but you know you are almost at the point where some red warning will flash and you are just pacing yourself.  Anyway, I am starting to see that feeling disappear.

So, energetic, light, happy, able to eat without issue or struggle, fine digestion and all it well.  That is my idea of an uneventful reboot.  You keep your fancy eventful Reboot with its airs and book learning, store-bought clothes and uppity ways.  I'll stick with my uneventful Reboot, thank-you very much.


Progress:
I am 50% through the 60 days.




Weight: 145 lbs.
Haven't gone up yet!














Food: Cherries, Strawberries, Nuts, Banana, Almond Butter, Salad, Broccoli Slaw
Strawberry and Cherry
Banana and Almond Butter
Walnuts and Brazil Nuts
Tossed Salad With Everything
Broccoli Slaw With Pico de Gallo

No comments:

Post a Comment