Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30th, 2011 - Day 52 of 60

The belated first day of classes was today and the campus was a beehive of activity.  I found myself running around like a madman again today, but I still had time to get important things done and eat.  I ate a lot today, but that is alright.  I feel like I am due.  The first day of class is stressful for everyone, but especially the new students.  They are nervous and don't know what to do with themselves.  They are afraid they are not in the right place or they'll forget something or do something wrong.  It is their first day in a "new school" and they are now free to create a new persona.  They don't have to be judged by the past and have nothing but the future in front of them.  I am amused at how casually the kids dress.  I made myself laugh as I imagined a bunch of kids dressed up in prom formals for classes. That sounds like a good idea to me, but it would take some real commitment to make happen.  After a week or so, they will start to figure out the feel of the joint and all will be well.  They'll make new friends and new memories.

I've still not decided anything on the remainder of my reboot.  Well, I guess my decision is to make no decision.  Too much is going on at work for me to get overly creative or motivated.  Quite a few people who are just back to work from their summer break asked me if I lost weight.  I told them I had my eyebrows done.  They look at me strangely and I know all I well.

I don't have much to say as I think I am operating in a sleep deficit of several days.  I wish I could lay down now and sleep, but it is too early.  I'll just have to figure out something to do for an hour or so. 

While it isn't my first day of school, it is getting to the end of my first reboot.  I guess I am trying to create something new.  Perhaps not a new persona, but a new container for my persona.  I am not nervous nor am I concerned about being in the wrong place.  I am in the right place at this point.  If nothing else, I know none of this education will go to waste regardless of what I do with it.

Sorry for the lack of insightful words tonight.  I'm just feeling the effects of the past couple weeks.

Progress:
I am 85% through the 60 days.




Weight: 147.1 lbs.














Food: Cherries, Clementines, banana, almond butter, almonds, raw cacao goji seed chunks, large salad, broccoli slaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment